Are you looking for hand crafted home decor, or quality hand made jewelry? Well you've come to the right place!

All that you see here are things that my mother and I have made together. They make such great gifts for birthdays, baby showers, mother's day, holidays, or simply just because!

I LOVE to customize things, so don't ever hesitate to ask. We have more coming for the holidays so be sure to check back to see what great gifts we've come up with!!

Thanks for looking!

Necklaces

Click on the first photo to view pricing
& more pictures










6 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS! I LOVE THEM ALL!!!! oh my gosh! that last one the turquoise with the pendant!? oh man! and, the red with turqouise! wow!
    you are SOO DANG talented!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One reason I loved living with you, not the only reason, I promise, was all your fun jewelry! I love the one TK bought from you and gave to me for Christmas that year! Do you remember? It was the pearl one with white and navy looking pearls. LOVES IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! The necklaces look amazing and I'm so glad you finally named them. It makes it easier to order from. Like, I LOVE the beads in the Bailey, Chelsea, Jamee & Jo! Those are my way favs. I'm so proud of you! You're so talented and generous! You will be blessed! You rock sista! Sell Sell Sell

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love them all, but I gotta say that I am a little bias towards the "Jamee", I think I gotta have it.

    I will slip a word in to Daron for my B-day in a couple weeks!

    You know what else I love and you should sell some? The Betty Rubble looking one that Mindy wore out here just recently...

    Jamee
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, where's my necklace that says "TK", just kidding those are amazing. I gotta say my favorite is the Boomer Sooner (Red) is my favorite color. You do such a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't worry Sis! There's one comin' with your name on it!!!! :) I like the Boomer Sooner one too!! And Jamee..just let me know and I can get one to ya! Love you all! Thanks for the comments!

    ReplyDelete