Are you looking for hand crafted home decor, or quality hand made jewelry? Well you've come to the right place!

All that you see here are things that my mother and I have made together. They make such great gifts for birthdays, baby showers, mother's day, holidays, or simply just because!

I LOVE to customize things, so don't ever hesitate to ask. We have more coming for the holidays so be sure to check back to see what great gifts we've come up with!!

Thanks for looking!

Funky Chunky Bracelets





All bracelets are $6

3 comments:

  1. OOH! I LOVE THEM! i love the brown with the green! awesome! the double strands too! AWESOME!!! love the earrings too of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all gorgeous! Do you make bracelets for little girls? Madeline could use a couple. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do make bracelets for little girls! I actually just made some for Holly's little girl. I will post some so you can see what I've made...or you can just tell me what you want and what colors and I can make some for you! Let me know!

    ReplyDelete