Are you looking for hand crafted home decor, or quality hand made jewelry? Well you've come to the right place!

All that you see here are things that my mother and I have made together. They make such great gifts for birthdays, baby showers, mother's day, holidays, or simply just because!

I LOVE to customize things, so don't ever hesitate to ask. We have more coming for the holidays so be sure to check back to see what great gifts we've come up with!!

Thanks for looking!

Branching Out!

I wanted to let all of you know that
I have branched out!

I just recently joined Etsy.
It's another way for me to get my stuff out there.
I'm
really excited about it and have aleady seen the benefits!

If you want to check it out-
just click on the pictures in the right side-bar
or click

If you would like to place an order
please do so from my Etsy shop.
But please feel free to leave a comment here
if you have any questions.

Thanks so much &
Happy Shopping!

Shana
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment